Sunday, March 23, 2008

Water, water everywhere...

Here's a few pics of the Meramec I took today. Its actually down quite a bit from yesterday. Please excuse the fact that you can see the side of the road in a few of them. We were driving, and they weren't allowing anyone to pull over to take pictures in hopes of preventing accidents. So these were the best I got.

I have a recurring dream about getting stuck in a car in the water (usually with the kids in there too) either by having a car accident and falling off a bridge or by being unable to stop at the end of a flooded road. So this sort of thing kind of freaks me out. A few years ago I even had Eric buy me one of those tools that breaks car glass on one side and cuts seat belts on the other. I know, I'm weird. Its a good thing we don't live too close to any of the flooding. Anyway, I'm glad the water is going down now, and people can hopefully start repairing their homes and businesses soon.



0 comments: