Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snow Days

As many of you know, we got an incredible amount of snow yesterday. We spent a fun afternoon getting my minivan stuck in the snow on my way to preschool (I miss 4 wheel drive!) and needing 4 people to help dig me out (and I was still on the road!). Not fun when you have kids in the car and more kids waiting for you at preschool. Eric had to make the now 2 hour commute from work to pick the kiddos up. He then spent a couple of hours helping other people dig their cars out of the same place my car got stuck earlier.

Still, after all that excitement, we had a great time playing outside. The kids had never seen snow that deep and had a blast playing in it. Its a good thing we got out yesterday, since the snow is rapidly melting today! Here's some pics:






1 comments:

I'm Not Skippy said...

I so wanted to build a snowman on Tuesday. I was stuck at work.