Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just the facts...

Because I'm bored and nothing noteworthy has happened in the last few days, I pulled up some old pictures of the girls: newborn pictures to be exact. Since Eric seems to have trouble remembering the girl's "birth facts," I was wondering if anyone else remembers the "details"

See if you can tell which picture goes with which girl.





Think you got it? How about this one:

Which one has which birthday

A. March 1st, 6:06 AM
B. July 6th, 7:08 PM
C. May 8th, 8:45 PM
D. June 3rd, 12:50 PM

And last:

What was their birthweight?

A. 8 lbs. 1 oz.
B. 8 lbs. 6 oz.
C. 9 lbs. 2 oz.
D. 8 lbs. 1 oz.

I'll post the answers in a couple of days

1 comments:

I'm Not Skippy said...

Not a chance. I won't even attempt it.

I can barely remember my own child's stats.