Friday, November 28, 2008

Wild Lights

We went to the zoo with my parents tonight to see the opening of "Wild Lights." It is a really neat light display. The kids really enjoyed it. The weather cooperated so it wasn't too cold. And of course we had to stop at Ted Drewes for ice cream afterwards. How often does ice cream sound good at the end of November? Anyway, here's a few pictures:

Chloe and I

Well, now we know the reflective piping on the girls' coats works :-)

The Jingle Bell frogs

My mom, the girls, and me

the "Wild Lights" sign

2 comments:

I'm Not Skippy said...

We went there a few years ago with some friends and their niece. . . it's pretty neat. It was really cold then, it's sad when you go into the penguin house to get warm.

Sarah said...

Especially if you're willing to brave the smell :-P My dad and I took the kids through, but Eric and my mom opted out- wimps!