Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! We tried to get a group picture with the girls this morning. Evidently it was not a good day for pictures. We did however have a great day. Lots of good food and fun with both sides of our families. The girls had a blast playing with their cousins, Liah and Cedar. Here's the best pictures we got:

Claire: actually pretty good after I cropped out the others :-P

Elise: once again after some cropping...

Emilie: the only picture she wasn't crying in (something about a toy...)

Chloe and her foofy bow: didn't get any of her actually looking at the camera

The "best" group shot: oh well!

2 comments:

Heather and Clay said...

I'd say you did pretty well! I can't seem to get my two to even sit next to each other!

trappfamilyoffive said...

I understand the cropping. I am preparing to do that with our three. All the girls look adorable. And Claire looks so beautiful and grown up. Great photos!