Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chloe's new earrings

We took Chloe today to get her ears pierced. I waited until the other girls were at least 3 years, but Chloe really wanted to wear earrings like her sisters so I caved a little early. She was excited to go get them but kept asking, "I cry?" while we drove there (her sisters told her that it would hurt- gotta love big sisters.)

She got her birthstone (emerald). She did really well and held very still while they pierced them (I had them use 2 people so they could do both ears at the same time). She cried a little, but her sisters were so excited for her that she was soon all smiles. Then we went and got a cookie at the food court to make it "better." She showed everyone we saw her "pretty ears."

When Eric wanted to see them after we got home, she told him he could but that he couldn't touch them. We'd been talking about how only mommy could touch them until they healed up!

Anyway, here's some pictures of my big girl (oh, and speaking of big girl, she's is pretty much completely potty trained- underwear all day. I'm still using a pull up at night, but she's been dry in the morning for the past week. Pretty soon there will be no more diapers in the Humes' house. Its only been 9 1/2 years...) So here's the pics I took with my phone, I'll try to get some better ones with the camera tomorrow:

2 comments:

trappfamilyoffive said...

So cute. We've been talking about getting Sofie's ears pierced, but haven't made the leap. :)

Heather and Clay said...

Adorable and congrats on the potty training-wish we were there!