Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chloe

Exciting news at our house: Chloe is finally on the move. After 11 months of happy sitting, she decided this past Saturday to start cruising and yesterday to start crawling. Now if only I can get her sisters to keep their toys picked up...

Here's a few pics of Chloe crawling. (We video taped her walking behind a push toy, but I haven't figured out how to get the recording from the camcorder to hear. I'll work on that later!) Anyway, here you go:

Are you watching, Mom?




I just liked this one :-)

3 comments:

I'm Not Skippy said...

Such a cutie. For some odd reason I'm looking forward to Parker crawling.

Sarah said...

We were definetely ready for her to get moving. Her 3 sisters were all going by 7-8 months. So she was really frustrated that she couldn't get to what she wanted or follow me. And rolling to things just took too long. I think crawling is a fun stage :-)

Eric Humes said...

I love that first pic!