Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 09

We've had a great Christmas! Christmas Eve, Claire's choir sang for the family service at our church. After that, we headed back to our house and Eric's family joined us for dinner and presents. The girls loved spending time with their cousins Liah and Cedar. All their gifts were a big hit and then they ate their fill of all the Christmas cookies we baked. We also followed Santa's path on NORAD all afternoon and evening. Christmas morning came and Santa indeed found our house. The wrapping paper flew. After we made breakfast, we got cleaned up and headed over to my parent's house for the next round... Here are some pictures from church and my family's Christmas. (I'll try to post some video of Christmas morning later after I have a chance to go through it.)

At church on Christmas Eve. (Claire was warming up with her choir)


Christmas morning


With part of my family


1 comments:

trappfamilyoffive said...

Great Family Photo. :)