Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chloe

Poor Chloe's had a rotten week. She got a really bad ear infection and had a fever to go with it. We were up from 11-5 Monday night. Then she also cut her last molar and another tooth up front. But today she is feeling much better. Thank goodness for antibiotics, numbing ear drops, and motrin!

I'm also trying to figure out what to do with her increasingly shaggy hair. She doesn't leave barrette's or the little top knots in for long. So today we tried pigtails. I thought the result was pretty cute. We'll see how long she'll leave them in! Oh and she also says "Cheese" now when you take her picture. Gotta love a ham. Glad you're feeling better Miss Chloe.



3 comments:

I'm Not Skippy said...

She's so cute. I love the pigtails!

I left an award for you on my blog.

Jamie said...

Hey Sarah ! I actually found you through Jamie Wyatt. Your girls are beautiful :) I hope your parents and Erics families are doing well too. Jamie (Carter)

Sarah said...

Hi Jamie Carter! Your kids are cute too. I "saw" them on your facebook page. Glad you're doing well. Our extended families are good too :-)