Monday, June 2, 2008

Blah, blah, blah


So with four young girls in the house, 3 of whom talk well and often, it gets loud in our house. And its frequently hard to get a word in edgewise (and yes, I know this is only going to get worse as they get older!) Lately, we've been dealing with one sister trying to talk over the other sister when they're trying to tell us something. I've been trying to insist that they take turns, let the other one finish, etc. Today Elise cracked me up. Emilie had been talking to me non-stop for quite a while. Elise patiently waited for Em to finish and when the end didn't seem near, she finally took a big breath, and yelled over the top of her, "Will you just stop now! Its MY turn to talk." Stopped Emilie for about one minute. But I guess that was long enough for Elise to get her statement in.

0 comments: